2nd December 2021 – (Hong Kong) At about 5am today (2nd), the police received a report from a woman in Shaukeiwan Centre, No. 7 Shau Kei Wan Street, saying that she and her son were suspected of being poisoned and felt extremely unwell after drinking water with borax. The police and paramedics rushed to the report, but only the woman who reported the case was found in the unit. After preliminary investigations, the police believed that the woman was suffering from emotional illness.
The paramedics sent her to the hospital for examination.