29th October 2020 – (Hong Kong) Indulge in a stylish staycation at Gateway Hotel alongside an array of fabulous wine activities. Rates start from HK$938, available for reservations from now until 5th December 2020.
Book the ‘Weekend Winecation’ package and enjoy exclusive benefits include wine tastings (Fridays or Saturdays 5pm to 7pm), complimentary bottles of wine, packaged nibbles and welcome fruit during your stay, plus a wine class conducted by the hotel’s sommelier at Be on Canton. The package also includes complimentary breakfast for two at Three on Canton; guests of The Continental Club or Superior Suite can enjoy breakfast for two, afternoon tea and evening cocktails at The Continental Club Lounge. A guaranteed room upgrade to Deluxe Room is given to guests who book a Superior Room.
Book now via the hotel website marcopolohotels.com.
Terms and conditions:
· Valid for bookings from now to 5th December 2020
· Valid for stays from 6th November to 5th December 2020 (Fridays and Saturdays only)
· Amendment or cancellation must be received 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid a one-night cancellation charge
· Third person charges at HK$440net with breakfast, wine tasting and wine knowledge class
· Please register upon arrival for the basic wine knowledge class
· Black-out dates may apply
· Rate is subject to a 10% service charge
· Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotions, programmes or certificates
Gateway Hotel features a modern design throughout its 400 guestrooms and suites, and was awarded the Global Excellence for Best Hotel accolade by the International Interior Design Association in 2012. Gateway Hotel stands at the junction of Canton Road and Haiphong Road in Kowloon and is a short walk from the bus terminal, Star Ferry and MTR subway station. From the airport, it takes approximately 35 minutes by car, or 55 minutes by MTR train.
No. 13 Canton Road, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui,
Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR, China
Tel: +852 – 2113-0888