9th November 2020 – (Hong Kong) A van parked on Kiu Kiang Street near Fuk Wing Street in Sham Shui Po suddenly caught fire at 4am today (9th), and several passers-by called the police. The firefighters managed to extinguish the fire. No one was injured in the incident. After investigation by the fire department, it is believed that the accident was caused by a mechanical failure, which was not suspicious. It is understood that the van involved did not have a vehicle licence and number plates. The compartment was full of sundries such as auto parts, which belonged to a nearby garage.