Two Chow Chows dead after eating suspected poison in Pat Heong

4

30th April 2019 – (Hong Kong) A 46 year old woman took her two Chow Chows for walk on Kam Po Road in Pat Heong at around 3am today. After going home, both dogs vomited and suffered from seizure. The owner then called the police as she suspected that both dogs may have eaten some poison accidentally.

They were later sent to a veterinarian in Yuen Long but died subsequently.

Police searched along Kam Po Road for poison but failed to find any suspicious food that was toxic or pesticide.