Takeaway box containing claypot rice bought from Fairwood branch, OP Mall catches fire


30th January 2023 – (Hong Kong) A netizen named Angel Chan shared a picture recently on Facebook saying that her colleague bought a claypot rice packed in takeaway box from Fairwood restaurant at OP Mall in Tsuen Wan and when the colleague was walking home, the takeaway box suddenly caught fire and burned.

In response, Fairwood has apologised to the victim and offered a HK$500 cash voucher as compensation.

The takeaway box caught fire.
Fairwood branch at OP Mall