Subdivided flat on Tung Choi Street in Mong Kok catches fire

635

15th February 2020 – (Hong Kong) A foreign couple living a subdivided flat at 21, Tung Choi Street called for help at 7.25am today after one of them accidentally knocked down a burned candle into their bedsheet causing it to catch fire. 12 residents were evacuated from the building and the fire was put out within 13 minutes.

Both the man and woman felt unwell after inhaling black smoke. The 26-year-old male victim, James was admitted to Kwong Wah Hospital. He also sustained hand injuries.

Comments