Storage warehouse in Tsuen Wan catches fire, 10 nearby residents evacated

277

1st July 2022 – (Hong Kong) At about 6pm today, a storage warehouse for maintenance tools and dangerous goods located on Lo Wai Road in Tsuen Wan suddenly caught fire.

The fire department arrived after receiving the report, and started to put out the fire. No one was injured in the incident. During the fire alarm, about 10 nearby residents needed to be evacuated to a safe location. After a preliminary investigation, the fire department believed that some large items in the warehouse caught fire due to short circuit.

Comments