25th April 2019 – (Hong Kong) A sharp pin was found in a BBQ Pork Belly (Char Siu) in takeaway box by a netizen yesterday. He purchased the BBQ Pork belly rice with vegetables from Hei Yuet Palace located at Shop 101, 1/F Ka Fuk Shopping Center, Ka Fuk Estate, Fanling yesterday.
While munching his food, he was shocked to discover that a sharp foreign object was hidden inside the piece of pork belly. The netizen lamented on social media that he would be killed if he had swallowed it. The sharp pin found was the size of a thumb. He should report the incident to Food and Environmental Hygiene Department as the foreign object contained in his food could be fatal.
The restaurant spokesperson responded by asking why the customer did not go back to complain about his takeaway food. The staff further expressed that they were unaware of similar incident in the past.