Self-service laundromat catches fire in Mong Kok

215

15th January 2022 – (Hong Kong) At about 10.40am in the morning today (15th), a fire broke out in a 24-hour self-service laundromat on the ground floor of No. 42-48 Shantung Street, Mong Kok. A washing machine in the store caught fire which alerted customers in the store to report to the police. Firefighters rushed to the scene and quickly put out the fire. A batch of bedding in the laundry was burnt, and no one was injured in the incident.

Comments