13th May 2020 – (Hong Kong) Pick your favourites from Kowloon Shangri-la Hotel 12 dynamic live kitchens and get the most out of their hearty buffets featuring high-quality ingredients, international cuisines and local delicacies.
Savour 7 cold seafood items, including brown crabs and snow crab legs, 5 types of sashimi, signature creations such as lobster laksa, pani puri, Japanese soufflé pancake and many more, during their lunch buffet.
Monday to Friday – 35% off
Adult: HKD270.3 / Child: HKD198.8
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday – 30% off
Adult: HKD368.1 / Child: HKD244.9
Apart from all the signature creations, the dinner buffet offers Canadian lobsters, Peking duck, Japanese tempura and an array of homemade desserts.
Monday to Thursday – 35% off
Adult: HKD463.3 / Child: HKD356.1
Friday to Sunday and Public Holiday – 30% off
Adult: HKD529.8 / Child: HKD398.9
*The above-discounted prices per person include 10% service charge.
Offers are available for new bookings made from now to 31st May 2020. Simply quote ‘ZZTH0520’ in the ‘special request’ column when making reservations online.
Address: 64 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui.
Terms and Conditions
- Offers are valid for qualified bookings made online, by phone or email, from 23 April to 31 May 2020. Please enter ‘ZZTH0520’ inputted in the special-request column on Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong’s website or mentioned during reservation, before the quotas are fulfilled.
- Qualified bookings refer to bookings made for 2 to 12 diners from 30 April to 31 May 2020.
- Advance booking is required.
- The offers are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Offers are subject to restaurant’s availability and confirmation.
- The offers are not redeemable for cash in part or in whole, and are not refundable.
- The offers cannot be used with credit card discounts, other promotional offers, membership privileges, gift certificates or Golden Circle Award Point redemption.
- The net consumption amount may earn Golden Circle Award Points.
- Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong reserves the right to amend or withdraw the terms and conditions or terminate this offer without prior notice. In case of dispute, Kowloon Shangri La, Hong Kong’s decision shall remain final.