20th August 2019 – (Hong Kong) After the peaceful gathering held on last Sunday at Victoria Park, Causeway Bay which saw a turn out of 1.7m people (according to Civil Human Rights Front), protesters have started several new movements, gatherings and street rallies from 21st August to 2nd September:
- 21st August (Wednesday) Non-cooperation movement at three MTR stops i.e. Lai King Station, Kowloon Tong Station and Fortress Hill Station at 7.30am, silent protest against the 21/7 incident at Yuen Long MTR Station from 7pm-11pm,
- 22nd August (Thursday) High School students’ gathering at Edinburg Place from 3pm to 7.30pm,
- 23rd August (Friday) Gathering of Christians from 7-9pm Chater Garden, march of accountants at 12.30pm from Chater Garden to Government HQ,
- 24th August (Saturday) 1pm -4pm, Tsun Yip Street Playground, Kwun Tong,
- 25th August (Sunday) 3pm, Tsuen Wan and Kwai Chung rally from Kwai Chung Sports Ground to Tsuen Wan Park.
- 26th August (Monday) Silent Protest at Revenue Tower at 12pm,
- 31st August (Saturday) Civil Human Rights March from Chater Garden to Beijing Liaison’s Office,
- 2nd September (Monday) Hong Kong Strike (Businesses, staff and students).