26th September 2023 – (Hong Kong) A 33-year-old man residing in Fook Wai House, Sun Tin Wai Estate, Tai Wai, was rushed to Prince of Wales Hospital after being discovered unconscious following a suspected overdose of sleeping pills. The incident occurred around 8.30pm today.
According to reports, the man’s younger brother contacted emergency services, informing them that his sibling had engaged in a heated argument with his girlfriend earlier in the day. Concerned about his brother’s well-being, he suspected that the man had ingested a substantial amount of sleeping pills, resulting in his current unconscious state.
If you have suicidal tendencies or depression, please call the 24-hour multi-lingual hotline at The Samaritans Hong Kong : 28960000.