Kitchen stove in restaurant located on ground floor of Yue Shun House, Yue Wan Estate catches fire

190

25th May 2022 – (Hong Kong) At 3.51am in the morning, a kitchen stove in a restaurant located on the ground floor of Yue Shun House, Yue Wan Estate caught fire. The incident alerted many residents in the estate to report the case to police for help. The fire department arrived at the scene to put out the fire. After investigation, it is believed that the incident was not suspicious and no injuries were reported.

Comments