Fire breaks out from patio of walk-up apartment in Sham Shui Po, 50 residents evacuated

866

9th November 2019 – (Hong Kong) At around 4.25am today, the patio of a walk-up apartment on Fuk Wa Street in Sham Shui Po caught fire. Around 50 residents were evacuated while firemen put out the flames. After initial investigation, firemen suspected that a resident living on a higher floor could have hurled a tinder (easily combustible material used to start a fire) to the patio resulting in the fire. No one was injured in the incident.