Fire breaks out at Upper Ngau Tau Kok Estate, around 100 residents evacuated

128

1st December 2021 – (Hong Kong) At about 9 o’clock tonight (1st), a large amount of smoke burst out of a unit on the upper floor of  Sheung Wing House, Upper Ngau Tau Kok Estate and a fire broke out.

The neighbours immediately shouted to the elderly woman who stayed alone to escape. The firefighter arrived at the scene and quickly put out the fire. After preliminary investigation, it was suspected that a short circuit of an electric hot water cooker in the unit caused the fire. During this period, about 100 residents evacuated themselves. Fortunately, no one was injured.

Comments