Fire breaks out at Tui Min Hoi Chuen in Sai Kung, 2 injuries reported

Tui Min Hoi Chuen

5th February 2023 – (Hong Kong) At 12.30pm today, an 88-year-old man suspected that he forgot to turn off the stove while cooking at his apartment in Hoi Ning Lau, Tui Min Hoi Chuen in Sai Kung, and accidentally caused a fire. The firefighters managed to rescue the elderly man in the unit. He felt unwell from smoke inhalation, and a female neighbour (29 years old) who had difficulty breathing was also sent to the hospital by ambulance for treatment.