Fire breaks out at hair salon in Yau Ma Tei, 22 residents evacuated

212

5th August 2021 – (Hong Kong) At 11pm in the evening yesterday (4th), a fire broke out in the attic of Best Hair Salon at No. 51 Battery Street, Yau Ma Tei. A lot of smoke was emitted. Several residents called the police for help, and 22 residents evacuated to a safe place by themselves. The firefighters arrived at the scene and went upstairs to put out the fire. No one was injured in the fire. The firefighters believed that the fire was caused by a short circuit. The incident was not suspicious.

Comments