15th May 2022 – (Hong Kong) At 11.12am this morning (15th), a fire broke out in Grand Century Place, 193 Prince Edward Road West, Mong Kok. Thick smoke was billowing in the air. Many citizens reported the incident. The fire department dispatched a search and rescue team to assist and the fire was quickly put out. No evacuation was needed. It is unknown whether anyone was injured in the incident. It is preliminarily believed that a restaurant in the food court in the mall caught fire. The cause remains to be investigated.