Fire breaks out at Choi Kee Chilli Crab restaurant in Causeway Bay

336

3rd July 2022 – (Hong Kong) At 10.04am this morning (3rd), a fire broke out in Choi Kee Chilli Crab restaurant on the ground floor of No. 392 Jaffe Road, Causeway Bay. A fire was suspected to be burning the fume tank in the kitchen, and a large amount of smoke gushed out through the exhaust pipe, which alerted many passers-by to the police. Firefighters immediately dispatched a search and rescue team to assist in the evacuation. The fire at the scene was put out after about 7 minutes, and no one was injured in the incident. It is initially believed that the cause of the fire was not suspicious.

Comments