6th June 2020 – (Hong Kong) Enjoy a second night with compliments when you bring your dad for a stay this Father’s Day Weekend (19th to 22nd June 2020) at the 5-star Peninsula Hotel in TST. Surprise him with an array of exciting experiences and a stunning line-up of exotic Ferraris at the hotel forecourt.
An adrenaline-filled Ferrari simulator racing experience awaits our Suite guests. Dad can race against a member of the family in the co-branded Hublot Ferrari driving simulator located in 1881 Heritage.
Father’s Day – Weekend Stay Offer
- Enjoy a Deluxe Room at HK$2,020 (per room per night) with a second complimentary night (room only)
- Enjoy a Deluxe Courtyard Room at HK$2,621 (per room per night), inclusive of breakfast for two and a second complimentary night (room only)
- Enjoy a Superior Suite at HK$ 4,821 (per room per night), inclusive of breakfast for two and a second complimentary night (room only)
- Select one of the following experiences (per stay) to enjoy during your stay:
- Vintage Rolls-Royce Tour – inspect and learn about the iconic 1934 vintage
- Aviation History Tour – a visit to the renowned helicopter lounge – The China Clipper
- Cinematic experience at The Peninsula – re-watch your favourite action movies with dad
- Welcome Amenities
Booking period: now until 21st June 2020
Stay period: From 19th to 22nd June 2020
Book now on peninsula.com, or call The Peninsula Global Customer Service Centre at +852 2910 1628 or quote promotion code PENDAD20 to book.
Terms & Conditions
- All rates shown are subject to 10% service charge
- All offers shown are subject to availability
- Father’s Day experiences are available in a first-come first-served basis
- Unused Father’s Day experience cannot be refunded in any form
- These room offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional programmes
- Please refer to Basic Terms and Conditions details in peninsula.com booking engine when making reservations
- In case of dispute, the hotel reserves the right to make the final decision
22 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui