Electrician injured after LPG blow torch explodes during repair work in restaurant in Tuen Mun

216

30th June 2022 – (Hong Kong) At 5 o’clock this afternoon (30th), a male electrician surnamed Wu (61 years old) at a restaurant on Tsing Ha Lane in Tuen Mun found that an electric hot water boiler at the site was damaged, so he used a LPG blow torch to repair it. It then exploded and he sustained injuries on his left hand.

A colleague immediately called the police on his behalf. After the victim received preliminary treatment, he was sent to the hospital by ambulance for treatment.

Comments