Elderly mainlander rushed to hospital after choking on barbecue pork in Wong Tai Sin

616
Lung Chi House in Lower Wong Tai Sin Estate

17th May 2024 – (Hong Kong) A 77-year-old Mainland Chinese man, was admitted to the Kwong Wah Hospital after choking on a piece of barbecue pork at Lung Chi House in Lower Wong Tai Sin Estate, Wong Tai Sin. The incident occurred around 8pm. local time on the evening of 17th May and was reported to the authorities by his daughter.

According to the report, the man experienced difficulty breathing immediately after consuming the food and subsequently collapsed. Emergency personnel swiftly responded to the scene upon receiving the distress call. He was found unconscious and quickly transported to Kwong Wah Hospital for urgent medical treatment.