Couple in Mainland develop liver cancer after drinking non-safe plastic bottled water for 5 years


29th June 2022 – (Shenzhen) A husband and wife who jointly run the barber shop in mainland suddenly felt unwell.The man felt sleepy with symptoms of dry and itchy eyes, and sore shoulders. Even his wife had developed similar symptoms. Later, both of them decided to go to the doctor. As a result, the two were diagnosed with liver cancer. The doctor attributed the cause to the water they drank.

According to local media reports, the 29-year-old man and his wife ran a barber shop near their home after they got married. He was often busy to take care of the family he suddenly felt that his body was abnormal. At first, he thought it was caused by his busy schedule, so he didn’t pay attention but he didn’t know that even his wife had the same symptoms. The two of them always had abdominal pain and diarrhea. So, both of them decided to go to the hospital to examine. After detailed check-up, both of them were diagnosed with liver cancer, and tumours of different degrees were also found in their livers. The alpha-fetoprotein was far higher than the normal value.

It turned out that the couple didn’t like drinking tap water and had been ordering bottled water, whether for cooking or drinking. This habit began after they got married and lasted for at least 5 years. Unexpectedly, the water was not packed using PC Standard Drinking Water Bottle material. In order to save costs, the unscrupulous merchants cut corners and only used ordinary plastics. Drinking this type of bottled water for a long time will cause many harmful substances to enter the human body and damage liver cells, causing degeneration and inactivation of liver cells, and the continuous deposition of toxins in the liver, thereby causing liver cancer.