18th December 2020 – (Hong Kong) Most malls in Hong Kong have cut budget this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic with the exception of K11 MUSEA. Dreamy wonders and unexpected surprises await you at their Christmas Village Pop-up with curated festive offerings that will transport you far away to your favourite European winter getaway. Golden Christmas trees with illuminated LED lights adorn the concourse area and many parts of the mall to give you the unrivalled winter experience even though we all can’t travel overseas this year.
Enjoy complimentary parking upon presenting any same-day receipts from the Christmas Village Pop-up:
1. Arrival before 5:00pm – 3 hours parking
2. Arrival after 5:00pm – Parking until 12:00 midnight
After taking selfies and pictures with the Christmas tree with the Hong Kong skyline at the Victoria Harbour as the backdrop, you can proceed to the Bohemian Garden on 5th floor to enjoy Globoscope, a spectacular light showcase curated by French art lab Collectif Coin which has been showcased in various countries.
You may also reserve a ‘Globoscope Private Moment’ for an exclusive view with your friends and family. Registration is on the 5F near Liquid Gold. We strongly recommend all visitors arrive 10 minutes beforehand for a better experience.
– 5.30pm – 9.00pm / 10.00pm
– 20 minutes per session
– Each registration for one person only
– No registration needed for kids aged 12 or below
– Each registration can bring up to 2 kids aged below 12
– Waiting list registration may be available onsite (subject to availability) when online registration is fully booked. Please follow the instructions of our staff for waiting list registration and entry arrangement (Entry is not guaranteed)
Private Moment – Open from Mon to Thurs Only
– 9:00pm – 10:00pm
– 3 sessions/ day only
– Each registration can bring up to 9 guests
– Each registration will receive a call from K11 MUSEA to confirm the attendance
Limited quota for each session, first come first served. Click here for Terms and Conditions.
For the safety of participants and staff, please bring your own mask and wear it at all times in the venue follow the instructions of health precautions.
K11 MUSEA, 18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui.