Apartment on Caine Road in Central catches fire, elderly man and woman in 80s feel unwell

718

28th December 2019 – (Hong Kong) At 10.25am today, an apartment in Botanical Court on Caine Road in Central caught fire. Firemen received report and put out the flames in 23 minutes. Fire alarm went off while plumes of black smoke were billowing from the apartment.

An elderly man and a woman in their 80s walked out from the apartment after firemen assisted them to leave as the elevator service was suspended. Paramedics attended to both of them before sending them to the nearest hospital.

Comments