23rd July 2019 – (Hong Kong) Netizens have posted a new anti-extradition protest has been scheduled on this Friday, 26th July at the Arrival Hall of Terminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport.
The protesters will gather from 1pm to 11.59pm to demand the followings:
- Full withdrawal of the amended Extradition bill;
- Full retraction of the use of the word ‘riot’;
- Full exoneration of charged protesters;
- To set up independent investigation committee;
- To implement real democratic election.
The organiser is currently applying for letter of no objection from the police while the protest is self-initiated and it’s not held in collaboration with any airlines, airport authority nor trade unions.