50% of advance tickets and 83% of special exhibition tickets at Hong Kong Palace Museum sold out

299

22nd June 2022 – (Hong Kong) The Hong Kong Palace Museum will be opened to the public on 2nd July. The spokesperson said today that 70,000 advance tickets have been sold, accounting for 50% of the available tickets, while 83% of the HK$120 special exhibition tickets have been sold. It is pointed out that the remaining 17% of special exhibition tickets will not be released after they are sold out.

Halls 1 to 7 of the Hong Kong Palace Museum are permanent thematic exhibitions, while Halls 8 and 9 are special exhibitions. Visitors are required to purchase tickets for the special exhibitions.

Comments