36-year-old woman electrocuted while taking a shower at home in Mong Kok

1248

1st August 2020 – (Hong Kong) At around 5 pm today, a woman(36 years old) was suspected of being electrocuted while taking a shower at her home at WAH YUEN BUILDING, Fa Yuen Street, Mong Kok and fell unconscious on the ground. Her husband, (47 years old), found out and called the police for help.

The firefighter arrived at the scene and rescued the woman from the bathroom. After inspection by ambulance personnel, she was certified deceased. The police arrived at the scene to investigate. It is initially believed that the female victim was suspected of being electrocuted during the shower at home.

The incident was not suspicious and the cause of death has to be determined after an autopsy. According to sources, the unit at the address was a subdivided flat. The female victim lived in one of the 4 rooms. Her husband found out that the victim was not at work and did not answer her phone so he returned home and discovered the incident.

Comments