104-Year-Old man chokes while eating at home in Tuen Mun

318

25th March 2023 – (Hong Kong) In a recent incident in Tuen Mun, a 104-year-old man, choked while eating in his apartment at Block 4, Melody Garden in Tuen Mun. The incident occurred at around 8pm yesterday. The elderly man’s family members immediately called for help when they found him in distress.

The rescue team responded promptly to the call and rushed to the scene. They quickly assessed the situation and provided the necessary medical assistance to the elderly man. After a few moments, the victim regained consciousness, and the rescue team then transported him to the Tuen Mun Hospital for further treatment.